What are cookies?
Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer through web pages. They are tools that have an essential role for the provision of numerous services of the information society. Among others, they allow a website to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their team and, depending on the information obtained, they can be used to recognize the user and improve the service offered.
What types of cookies does our website use?
According to the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies. In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher, but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they can not be considered as own cookies.
According to the period of time they remain activated:
- Session cookies: are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while you access our website.
- Persistent cookies: are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated during a certain period of time, and that can go from a few minutes to several years.
According to its purpose:
- Technical cookies: are those necessary for browsing and the proper functioning of our website. They allow, for example, control traffic and data communication, access restricted access parts, use security elements, store content to broadcast videos or share content through social networks.
- Personal cookies: allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, etc.
- Analytical cookies: treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of our website. We analyze the navigation on our website in order to improve the services we offer.
Below we detail the cookies used on our website and the purpose of them.
Cookie managed by:
(Third party/ Own cookies)
(lint to purveyor)
|Google Analytics cookie that is used to determine unique visitors to this website and is updated with each visit to a page.|
Google Analytics cookie that is used to trace the visits of users.
Google Analytics cookie that, together with the __utmb cookie, allows you to determine whether or not to establish a new session. This cookie expires when you leave the browser.
Google Analytics cookie that stores the origin that explains how the user has reached the site: direct, through a link or search engines. The cookie is updated with each visit to a page of this website.
AddThis cookies allow sharing the content of our website in different social networks.
Technical and personal
These cookies are used in those pages of the website where Youtube videos are embedded. They contain a unique identifier to allow control of visits to videos and data on viewing preferences.
The main cookie to monitor visitors. Contains: the domain, utk (see below), start date and time (first visit), last date and time (last visit), date and time current visit (this visit) and session number (increments for each subsequent session)
|HubSpot||hubspotutk||Analytical||Third Party||This cookie is used to control the identity of a visitor. This cookie is passed to HubSpot when the request is sent and is used when the duplicate contacts are deleted.||HUBSPOT||10 years|
Cookies to control the sessions. This is used to determine if we should increase the session number and time stamps in the __hstc cookie. Contains: the domain, the count of visits (increases each visit to the page in a session), time of beginning of session.
|Each time HubSpot changes the session cookie, this cookie is also configured. We simply set it to the value "1" and use it to determine if the user has restarted his browser. If this cookie does not exist when we manage cookies, we assume it is a new session.|
This cookie is configured when you give your users the option of not accepting cookies. Disables monitoring and personalization.
This cookie is used to test if the visitor has cookies enabled.
|HubSpot||hsPagesViewedThisSession||Analytical||Third Party||This cookie is used to monitor the number of visits to the page in a session.||Session|
This cookie is used to monitor the first visit of a user.
Additionally, there are other third-party cookies (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram) that can be installed on the user's computer, but that require a prior action carried out intentionally by the user such as clicking on a link that leads to the domain web of the third party and the installation of the cookie is produced from the domain of that third party, not from the domain pcuv.es
Acceptance of the Cookies Policy
Given this information, it is possible to carry out the following actions:
- Accept cookies. This warning will not be displayed again when accessing any portal page during this session.
- Modify your configuration. You can get more information about what cookies are, know the cookies policy of the web and modify the settings of your browser.
Revocation and Deletion of Cookies
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
- For more information about the Firefox browser, click here.
- For more information about the Chrome browser, click here.
- For more information about the Explorer browser, click here.
- For more information about the Safari browser, click here.
- For more information about the Opera browser, click here.